401(k)/Retirement Plan Vendor Evaluation
The initial plan evaluation provided by Stark Miller Financial Benefits Group aims for a complete understanding of your company’s needs and objectives. Stark Miller Financial Benefits Group will match your objectives to the results of the vendor evaluation, with one or more vendors emerging as leading candidates for your company’s plan.
Company Needs Assessment
- Is your current plan in compliance with the latest government regulations?
- Is your plan successful at driving participation and increasing deferral rates?
- Does it offer a sufficient variety of investment options to ensure participants are able to diversify* appropriately?
- Are the share classes offered the lowest cost, given the plan size, complexity and services?
- Are there areas you would like to see improvements, such as:
- Lower fees
- Enhanced technology
- Plan reporting
- Assistance with and reduction of fiduciary compliance
- An advisor who is experienced with taking on fiduciary responsibility?
*Diversification does not ensure a profit or guarantee against a loss.
As part of our Vendor Evaluation, we will:
- Solicit proposals from top providers
- Evaluate each proposal based on agreed-upon criteria
- Identify providers that will best match your needs and are committed to the retirement market
Vendor Candidate Selection
- Stark Miller will match your Needs Assessment to the results of the Vendor Search
- One or more of the vendors will emerge as leading candidates based on their ability to meet the challenges of your plan requirements